Online Games & Links
Games & Activities
- Sesame Street Games and Online Workshop: Games and activities for pre-schoolers
- Fun Brain: Games, activities, blogs, web books, comics and more! For kids of all ages.
- Prongo: Brain teasers, games, e-cards, jokes, and many other cool links for kids of all ages.
- Bananaboo: Puzzles, games, stories, jokes, recipes, coloring downloads and more.
This site is best for kids ages 4 – 8.
- Crayola: Over 4,000 free coloring pages, crafts and activities for kids.
- ABC Ya!: Free online activities for elementary students.
- PBS Kids: Coloring, games, videos and music for pre-schoolers.
- Kinder Web: Games and learning activities for pre-schoolers and kids in early elementary school.
- National Geographic Kids: Games, activities, stories, animal videos & more. A Parent’s Choice 2008 Award Winning website!
- Critter Kids: Critter Kids provides lots of information about a variety of animals.
- Eeko World: A site for 6 to 9 year olds, designed to teach about the important role we all play in helping to take care of the earth. Come explore, experiment an
- Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum: The mission of the Mount Pleasant Discovery Museum is to spark creativity, nourish learning, and inspire the curiosity of children through self-direct
- Time for Kids: News, games, and fun learning workshops for kids of all ages.
- National Geographic for Kids: Cool videos, fun activities, free games, and awesome stories from all over the world – all right here!
- The Kidz Page: Fun learning games for kids of all ages.
- Neopets: Exciting puzzles, games and activities to keep kids of all ages entertained!
- Kids Saving Energy: Come along with Tinkerbell as she teaches how to save energy.
- Kid’s Planet: Play games and travel through the Web of Life while learning about wildlife and habitat.
Healthy Living for Kids
- Kidnetic: A cool site for kids who like to play hard and have fun! Kidnetic helps you tap into your energy so you feel great all day!
- Kid’s Health for Teens: A great website for teens who have questions about their health.
- Kid’s Health: A fun website full of games, yummy recipes, brain teasers and fun tips on how to be a healthy kid. This site is designed for elementary aged kids.
- MyPyramid : Explore ideas and teachings that MyPyramid offers for kids to help them eat well, be active and be healthy.
- Let’s Move: First Lady, Michelle Obama, has launched a campaign to help fight childhood obesity. This site is full of helpful tips for kids and parents.
- BAM! Body and Mind: Learn about fitness, food and nutrition, disease and safety. Take a quiz, play a game or create a fitness calendar.
- Freekibble: Anytime you answer a question, whether right or wrong, 10 pieces of kibble will be donated to Animal Shelters.
- Freerice: Give free rice to hungry people through the United Nations World Food Program by playing a simple game that increases your knowledge.
Looking For Excellent Orthodontic Treatment?
Contact Schimmel Orthodontic Associates today to schedule an appointment!